If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact FIP Customer Support Desk at email@example.com
The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by FIP or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by FIP. We want you to
- Feel comfortable using our website
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our site you are consenting to the collection of certain data
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- The domain server through which you access our service
- The type of computer you’re using
- The type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/ Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education and address)
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers)
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your email address to send you:
- Registration confirmation
- Announcements (if any)
- Special offers (if any)
- News letters
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- To get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Send you promotional materials (if any)
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not share or rent your email addresses with third parties except our agents and alliance partners.
We will share your information with our Alliance Partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services. An alliance partner is a company or an individual who owns and manages (wholly or part of) online content on websites.
We share email addresses with Agents and Alliance Partners. The Agents and Alliance Partners use the email address to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
We reserve the right to disclose you’re personally identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
FIP may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your FIP account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.