Your registration for the International Publishers Congress 2018 is governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
1. The registration to the event shall be confirmed via email after the receipt of fees for delegate(s) and for spouse, if any.
2. The fegistration fee includes:
- Admisssion of all sessions
- Congress kit and documents
- Tea/ Coffee/ Lunch/ Dinners during designated breaks
- Congress Gala Dinner on 11 February 2018
- Excursion to Agra
3. The bank charges shall be borne by the delegate.
4. The Federation of Indian Publishers (FIP) reserve the right to cancel any registration of a delgate.
5. VISA: The Delegates/participants are also requested to visit website of the Indian Mission concerned for detailed information about Indian visa.
A letter of invitation is provided for the Congress by the Federation of Indian Publishers. Such a letter may be needed to obtain a visa or permission to attend the Congress. If you require an invitation letter, please contact the Federation of Indian Publishers via email firstname.lastname@example.org). The letter will be provided by email in PDF format or, upon request, by regular post service.
Please note that letters of invitation will only be issued to:
- Speakers of the IPA Congress 2018
- Executive Committee Members of IPA
- Delegates who have paid their registration fee.
Please note that the invitation letter does not guarantee that you will receive a visa.
Since it does require time to process, we suggest that you give us as much lead time to submit your letter request.