Terms & Conditions
Your registration as Full Member or Affiliated Member to The Federation of Indian Publishers is governed by the following Terms and Conditions.
1. The registrants shall be confirmed about the membership via email after payment.
2. The payment can be done via online (Debit Card, Credit Card, Netbanking, etc.) and offline (cheques, IMPS/ NEFT/ RTGS, etc.) mechanisms.
3. The registration as Full Member or Affiliated Member is valid for one year only which needs to be renewed after 1 year from the date of registration confirmation.
4. Any bank charges, if incurred, shall be borne by the registrants.
5. The Federation of Indian Publishers (FIP) reserve the right to cancel any registration of a delgate.
6. Full Members are subject to the following rights:
They are direct members of the Federation of Indian Publishers and have rights to participate in all the activities of the Federation. They participate in the election process and also take part in electing the Office Bearers of the FIP.
7. Affiliated Members are subject to the following rights:
The Affiliated Members of FIP are those who participate in the activities of the Federation except that they do not participate in the election process of Office Bearers and Members of the Executive Committee.
The registration / membership can not be cancelled / ceased once the payment has been made.